APPLICATION FORMS
Training App Form

FULL TIME PLACEMENT

HOW WE WORK

Telcomaid is an employment agency for a variety of fields and we operate on a completely different platform in comparison to other employment agencies. Our main focus is to place suitable candidates to clients who are trained or/and experienced at their respective fields.

The client does not pay the placement fee to Telcomaid. Yes it's true, the client does not pay a placement fee if you use our outsourcing service.

Let me give you an example: A client calls us requesting for a full time worker. We take the client requirements, screen the candidates well, check their references and place them accordingly. Due to COVID-19, we have adopted an online interview service wherein the client can interview 2 suitable candidates using skype or zoom. However if the client has no time to interview, please be assured that we will only choose the candidate in line with the clients' specification. Remember if you are not happy with the candidate, we will give you unlimited replacements until you are satisfied.

OUR OUTSOURCING SERVICE

Our outsourcing service allows clients to get workers to work for them under Telcomaid's payroll. The client will pay the salary agreed upon to Telcomaid and in turn Telcomaid will make sure that worker is paid on time and we will also take care of all labour related matters including paying UIF and handling CCMA matters as they arise. Telcomaid will deduct 15% from the salary paid for administration and UIF and pay the remaining 85% to the worker. You will get unlimited replacements if not happy with the selected worker for as long as you are a client.

ALTERNATE PLACEMENT OPTION

For clients who prefer to pay the workers directly and handle all labour matters, there is an option to pay Telcomaid a once off placement fee which is equivalent to 10% of the total annual salary of the selected worker. The client will get 1 month warrant which entails getting free replacement if unhappy with the placed worker within a month after placement

Telcomaid is running a new year special on placement fees between January and March 2021. All full time placement are now reduced to R2500. Interviews are only conducted through zoom. Hurry get your fully screened candidates from us NOW

PART TIME PLACEMENT

OUR DAILY FEES

R300 per DAY for 1 HOUSEKEEPER

R350 PER DAY FOR 1 NANNY/CHILD MINDER

R400 PER DAY FOR 1 AUPAIR/1 PRIVATE CHEF/1 NIGHT NURSE/1 OFFICE CLEANER

CONTRACT CLEANING

Contract cleaning entails using Telcomaid cleaning service on a weekly basis Mon to Sat. You can choose the number of days you need. Telcomaid will be the employer and will therefore take care of all labour issues including paying UIF. This is a hassle free service as you do not have to worry about labour issues like CCMA , UIF etc. You can sign a contract of 6 months or 1 year. or even on a month to month basis if this option is convenient for you.You get free stand in worker whenever your worker is not able to come to work or on leave.

Why Choose Us?

All our candidates have been personally interviewed and screened

All our candidates have to pass extensive reference checks

Most of our candidates have at least 2 years experience in their respective employment

We can also do criminal checks at an additional once off fee of R500 and results are availble in 72 hours

ONCE OFF SPRING CLEANING(including pre/post occupation cleaning or spring cleaning)

TEAM OF 2 WORKERS (R1500)

TEAM OF 3 WORKERS (R2000)

TEAM OF 4 WORKERS (R2500)

TEAM OF 5 WORKERS (R3000)

TEAM OF 6 WORKERS (R3500)

TEAM OF 7 WORKERS (R4000)

TEAM OF 8 WORKERS (R4500)

TEAM OF 9 WORKERS (R5000)

TEAM OF 10 WORKERS (R5500)

Please note that the above mentioned fees cover only labour. You will have to provide cleaning materials and products or get quote on the cost thereof

If you want us to bring our own cleaning materials and products we will have to quote you based on the size of the area that needs cleaning